Click the Login button at the top right of the screen, and enter your GRS account credentials.
Once you’re logged in, select Products/Law Labels from the side panel to access the Law Label Lookup database.
You can also access your law labels from the Monitored Services panel by selecting the URN table. Click the URN Number and scroll down the page to view a list of your law labels.
Law Label Lookup makes it simple to add one or more products and their associated law labels to our public-facing online database.
See a full view of all of your products and law labels.
From this page you can edit, view, or delete existing entries. You can search and sort through your uploaded law labels based on product, description, URN, retailers, status, and uploaded date.
Upload a single product and law label to your account.
You will be asked to provide a bit of information about your entry:
- Product Name — A nickname for the product that’s easily identifiable
- Description — A brief description of the product
- URN — The Uniform Registry Number (URN) associated with the product. Please note that the URN must be enrolled in one of GRS' Monitored Services.
- Retailer(s) — A list of the retailers that sell this product in their brick-and-mortar and/or online stores. Please note that you must be enrolled in the Retail Compliance program, and each product must be linked to the relevant retailer(s).
- Product ID(s) — The unique identifier(s) assigned to the product by each retailer. Your retailer may call this a barcode, web ID, SKU, or another name.
- Law Label Image — A digital file of the product’s law label in .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .pdf format
- Status — If a law label image has been added for this product, the status will read “Uploaded.” Otherwise the status will read “Pending.”
Upload multiple products and law labels to your account.
Please note that you must upload product information prior to uploading law label images.
Once you’ve uploaded a product to Law Label Lookup, it will immediately be made available online to consumers and regulatory agencies.
If you need assistance with viewing your suppliers' products and law labels on the Law Label Lookup database, contact us at email@example.com