Industry Updates


URNs vs. RNs — What’s the Difference?

Learn the difference between a Uniform Registry Number (URN) and Registered Identification Number (RN), and when you may need one to stay compliant.

Launching a New Stuffed Product? This One Tip Will Save You From Last-Minute Panic.

Bringing a new stuffed article to market is an exciting time, but there is one critical step that companies often overlook that can throw your launch plans into chaos. In... read more

Renewal Late Fees (And How to Avoid Them)

Registering for a license to sell stuffed products is just one half of compliance — staying on top of renewals is the other. All licenses expire after a certain amount... read more

URN-Issuing Licenses: What They Are and Solutions to 3 Common Renewal Issues

Before selling stuffed articles in the United States, a company must apply for a Uniform Registry Number (URN). A URN is a unique ID identifier that traces the product back... read more
Load More

Stay in Touch

Sign up for Updates

Copyright © 2024 Global Registration Services, Inc. | All Rights Reserved | Web Design by Kicks Digital Marketing